- Participants must be free from all drugs and alcohol for at least 90 days.
- All trips start in SLC, Utah. All trips take place on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Trips are free of electronic devices.
- A photographer will be on every trip.
- With physician input, we will provide food that has proven benefits to help reduce cravings, improve your mood and well being. Please let us know of any food allergies
- All trips have between 1 -3 participants
- No experience is necessary in outdoor recreation or adrenaline sports. The only expectation is a desire to learn. All aspects of the trip is with a certified instructor and within the participant's ability level.
- There is no cost for the initial trip. After that trip, former participants can return with family or friends for a reasonable fee as many times as they desire.
- Tours take place in Scofield and Moab, Utah, and participants stay in exclusive Adventure Anonymous accommodations. Scofield cabin lodging photos. Moab condo lodging photos..
- Scofield is located at the top of the mountains in central Utah at 7,600 feet. During winter, the area is known for ice fishing, snowmobiling, and cross-country skiing. The summertime offers hiking, fishing, boating, and other recreational activities in a spectacular mountain setting.
- Moab is a high-desert city in eastern Utah at 4,000 feet. Moab is famous for canyoneering, hiking, river rafting, biking, motorcycling, ATV riding, and 4x4 driving.